maxim

Sometimes the underground is a surreal place to be.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mix #1 - Hardcore Rave Techno



I've finally had time to sit down and figure out the basics of Live, here's the rough draft of my first mix. I'll replace it later if I decide to go back and patch up the rough spots, but it's nothing I'm going to be shopping around for gigs so I'll probably work on something more useful instead.

It's not contemporaneous and it's not all rave techno, but it's got some (a lot of) floor burners and I'm pretty pleased with it for a first go. If anyone wants a tracklist, drop a comment and I'll write it up.

DOWN FOR NOW until i find some host that doesn't wipe things out as quick as zshare

3 comments:

  1. Tracklist please :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. The Complete Hypnotist - House is Mine
    2. The Orb - U.F.Orb
    3. Lewis Lovebump - Mallorca
    4. Felix ft. Jomanda - Don't You Want Me
    5. M & M ft. Rachel Wallace - I Feel This Way (Remix)
    6. Barrington Levy - Under Me Sensi (Legalize it)
    7. Prodigy - Your Love (Original Mix)
    8. Johnny L - Hurt U So
    9. 2 Bad Mice - 2 Bad Mice (Original Mix)
    10. Phuture Assassins - Africans Must Be Free
    11. Midrange Records - Multicoloured Laser EP - Environmental Health
    12. Basement Phil - I Love You
    13. Inner City - Big Fun
    14. Blow - Beyond Control
    15. Blame - Music Takes You (2 Bad Mice Remix)
    16. Blame - Piano Takes You
    17. Rhythm Section - I Can Take You Higher
    18. Alter Ego - Trippin' On (Scatty Club Mix)
    19. Bass Construction - Dance With Power
    20. Belle Epoque - Troubled in Celebration (Loud-E-fied edit)
    21. Abba - Gimme Gimme Gimme (Loud-E-fied edit)
    22. Plastique de Reve - Resist
    23. Maurice - This is Acid
    24. Manix - Feel Real Good
    25. SL2 - Way In My Brain

    the last five are kind of whatever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent, thank you!

    ReplyDelete