maxim

Sometimes the underground is a surreal place to be.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Dinosaur L - Go Bang (Thank You Arthur Edit) - (First Anniversary Post)



Dinosaur L - Go Bang (Thank You Arthur Edit)

I've got a big post uploading now, but since it doesn't look like it'll finish in time for me to post it tonight here's a great edit of this quintessential disco track I've had on rotation lately. Enjoy.

Hey, it's technically the first anniversary! (Though we did have a big break there for a couple of months) In celebration, here's a track I did on a lark in Reason a week or so ago. I'll try to start ripping some of the new records I've put together in the past year this month. Thanks for reading SRO! Stick around, I'm not going anywhere...

(by the way, this is amazing)

and some other tracks on the day-to-day playlist









No comments:

Post a Comment